What is a Solo Ad ?
A Solo Ad is a form of advertisement (a list “rental” if you will) that is sent out to an entire or portion of an email subscriber list
What you are basically doing is buying targeted traffic to your webpage or affiliate links that you are looking to promote.I personally use solo ads to continue to build my list, and work closely with affiliate companies to know which products are converting well (solo ad secret, list building This way I cover my front end costs to advertise with affiliate sales commissions, all while adding to my list size. (And sometimes I even come out profitable!) *If I lost you there, don’t worry just understand that, your buying solo ads to either:
A. makes sales
B. collect emails/names to build your own list.
Rules to Creating a Successful Solo Ad Campaign
- Come up with a catchy subject line. Try to keep the subject line short, sweet and appealing. Think of old headlines from marketing companies that enticed you to open their email. You will want to use similar if not the same subject lines as those. (BUT KEEP IT RELEVANT, nobody hates anything more than clicking something and getting directed to something completely different, you might get a high click rate, but your optin rate will be terrible. As well as your unsubscribe rate will go through the roof!) Solo Ad Secrets Silver Rule
- Use creative language throughout the email. A fun interesting article that is not wordy is easier to read than a lengthy business article that is dry. Keep your email conversational and simple. Use simple words and provide VALUABLE information for your reader.
- Be specific with what you are advertising . Be clear in your intentions of the email. Make sure everything written in your email is written with a purpose. Do not confuse the reader with what they are reading, or with what you are offering.
- Be sure to include links to what is you are promoting. Give the reader multiple options to choose from. Everyone is different. One person may want to read a post on the latest cooking techniques and the other may want to watch a video. Learn what CONTENT your market wants to receive and your golden. Solo Ad Secrets Bronze Rule
- Make sure you know your target audience, and what they opted into your list for. If the squeeze page told them that they were getting on a list to receive more information about tea kettles, don’t send them an ad on auto parts(common sense stuff guys, but you’d be surprised). This will more than likely cause them to unsubscribe from your list, and mark you as a spammer. And if you didn’t know, both of those things are BAD. Solo Ad Secrets Golden Rule
Need Solo Ads For Your Business get from here