Welcome To My website Today I Will Tell You About Leadpages Review
Landing pages are one of the most important parts of your online career as a blogger, affiliate marketer, or as a digital marketer.
No matter what type of website you’re running, I think it’s always important to spend time on creating quality landing pages.
Whether you’re using landing pages for your blog or for an eCommerce site, you need to put quality effort into your landing pages’ designs and content.
But I know that creating landing pages can be difficult if you don’t know a lot about coding or web design. In the old days, users like us used to have to pay about $200+for getting landing pages designed.
I know that’s a lot, but the thing is:
- High-quality landing pages get better conversions.
Because landing pages are designed with only one thing in mind:
These conversions can come in the form of:
- Someone buying your product.
- Someone enrolling for your webinar.
- Someone giving you their email & downloading your tripwire.
- Upselling on an optimized Thank You page.
For the last 18 months, I have been using one of the most popular services on the planet to create landing pages for Bonusproducts and all of the other blogs in our network.
- The service is called Leadpages.
Today, I will share my detailed review of Leadpages.
This service helps you to create landing pages without needing to know how to code.
It also integrates with all popular email-marketing services such as ConvertKit, AWeber, GetResponse, etc.
Leadpages offers everything you need in a landing page creator.
Here are some of the main features that make it worthy of buying:
Drag and drop page builder functionality
- Leadpages comes with many pre-built designs. You can also use the drag & drop feature to create landing pages according to your design needs.
- These allow you to easily create lead magnets in your blog posts (or anywhere else on your site). You can also create timed or exit popups. I still use this feature as the conversion rate is as high as 31%, which is pretty amazing.
- Your customers can opt-in to your lists or webinars via their phone. This is a really unique feature.
- Easily test different versions of your landing pages to find the version which converts the best. You can also test different versions of opt-in forms to really get deep into optimizing your site.
- Leadpages’ designs work well on both mobile and desktop. This is good because of the importance of having a mobile-friendly website.
- If you want, you can let Leadpages host your landing pages to maximize their speed and efficiency. It also lets you download the pages’ code as HTML & you can host it on your own server. I like this feature because if you don’t want to use Leadpages in the future, you won’t lose the landing pages you are currently using.
You can always edit a template later on if you want to change things up a bit.
I think it’s quicker to start from a template and edit as you need, but if you want something entirely unique, you can also start with a “Blank Canvas”.
- The builder is really easy to use.
I think this is the biggest benefit of Leadpages.
If you have ever used a page builder in WordPress or something similar, you should have a good idea of how page builders work.
But the Leadpages builder is so much better designed than a lot of WordPress page builders. You have more options for customization and the interface is a lot nicer.
I already showed you guys this part, so I don’t want to spend too much time reviewing it.
But… creating a lead magnet is also really easy with Leadpages.
You just need to choose some text and the file you want to offer for download.
Then click “Publish” and use the link Leadpages gives you in your blog post:
Pricing is always one of the main deciding factors for purchasing any product.
And for a power user, Leadpages pricing is perfect & a complete value for the money.
If Leadpages were free, everyone should definitely use it.
- Unfortunately, it’s not free.
The cheapest plan starts at $37 per month, and that doesn’t include A/B testing.
If you pay for a year or two in advance, you can get it cheaper per month:
One important thing you should know to lower down your Leadpages cost:
- They also offer sub-accounts.
That means that you can partner with 2-3 more people & purchase an account with5 sub-accounts.
However, this feature is only available in the “Advanced” plan. But if you go this route, you can bring down your monthly cost to only $33/month for 2 years.
In short, because of the price, I don’t think Leadpages is for people with limited budgets.
The best plan for tight budgets is “Pro” as it comes with A/B testing & will fit into the budget of a growing marketer.
You can find a free (though not as good) tool that will still let you do most of what Leadpages offers.
If You Like it.Then Let me know in comment box.