Welcome To My Marketing website Today I Will Tell You About 10 Ways To Increase Your Website’s Conversion Rate!
Here’s a list of 10 ways to increase conversion rate, along with an example for each case of how you can do it.
- Provide your leads more middle of the funnel content: case studies, eBooks, more email marketing. Content that would push people down the funnel. Diteba Research Laboratories did that and soon they saw a 3x increase in conversion rate.
- Focus on your key traffic referral source. Focused on Linkedin, posted more and better content there, used Answers and Groups, and achieved a 10x increase in traffic and a 10x increase in conversion.
- Make your signup forms a single column. This eye tracking study showed that single column forms work better.
- Find and communicate proof. Adding proof to the home page contributed a lot to the 400% boost in conversion rate.
- Selling an e-book? Use a 3D virtual cover. Code Monkeyism got 43% more downloads from the page with the 3D image version.
- Have a single page checkout. Many marketers changed their multi-step checkout into a single page checkout and saw a 21.8% improvement in their conversion.
- Don’t ask for the sale too soon. One company removed the sign up call to action from the top of the homepage, and sign-ups increased 350%.
- Add a “Free Trial” button. Email marketing software GetResponse showed a “Free trial” button instead “Buy now” and increased trial signups by 158% rate.
- Use popup sign-up forms. Popups are known to boost email subscriptions, but Visual Website Optimizer got 50% more signups thanks to a popup signup form.
- Place the call to action with a price within the content area. Nature Air added a contextual call to action within content and witnessed a whooping 591% increase in conversions (from 3% to 19%). Easy-to-find and clear calls to action do work.
Hope You Like It
Thanks Keep Visiting!